Now I am talking about Sweden, Stockholm, Norway and Oslo because of its beauty.
As a cultural and historical concept, Scandinavia can include Finland as the larger region Fenno-Scandinavia.
If you would like to visit at Northern Europe, plan your visit with Sweden, Stockholm, Norway and Oslo.
Once you have arrived in Scandinavia, fast and comfortable trains and buses run throughout the three countries. For motorists, the roads are well maintained, but you need to be aware of the right hand traffic rule. The roads are excellent and traffic signs are easy to understand.
- You must drive on the right side of the road in Scandinavia.
- All passengers in the car must wear a seat belt.
- Dipped headlights must be used 24 hours a day on all vehicles.
- You must be 18 years or older to hold a valid driver’s license for car.
- A warning triangle is irremissible.
- For motor cyclists, safety helmet is compulsory.
- You are not allowed to drive under the influence of either alcohol or drugs/psychoactive drugs.
- It is not permitted to drive while using a hand held telephone, you would bear a fine, if so.
Some roads in Norway are closed during winter season but the main mountain crossings are intended to stay open throughout the cold season. It is always best to check this before going on any longer trips or crossing the mountains as the road closures vary depending on the weather conditions.
If you would like to have more information, please contact the Road User Information Center. When in Norway simply call 175 (+47 815 48 991 from abroad). This service is open for 24 hours.
During your visit at Northern Europe, you can enjoy more only with saving your money by staying at cheapest range at Sweden Hotels, Stockholm Hotels, Norway Hotels and Oslo Hotels. Whatever money you saved with these hotels you can enjoy your pleasures moments at the peak. The reason is all above hotels are absolutely decent and roomy enough, enough storage, comfortable bed and chaise lounge to relax on. What you think here .... don't think .... just act.