TV TUNER CARD :
This is a computer component that allows television signals to be received by a computer. For a long time I wondered what the point was. Then, I realized. Unlike the TV which is family property and subject to domestic fights for propriety rights over channels, computers are actually Personal Computers which simply translated means you can shout, "Get off my computer!" and you will be obeyed. Thus solving all channel issues if the computer has a TV Tuner Card. The other cool bit about this card is that most TV Tuners also function as video capture cards. This means they can record television shows onto a hard disk so that you can watch what you have missed and skip the ads in the bargain. Entry level cards start at Rs. 800.
EXTERNAL HARD DISK :
Related Links :
01. Do You Know About QCFI?
02. QCFI and its Contribution to Quality Circle Movement In INDIA
03. Dr. K. Ishikawa : Founder of Quality Circle
04. History of Early 1950's
05. Services Offered By QCFI
06. Tips to Deal With Interruptions
07. Tips to give Good Feedback
08. Benefits of ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
09. Debatable Points Related to ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
10. Re-Defined : Quality
11. Job Titles in Quality Field
12. Four Absolutes of Quality Management
13. Crosby's 14 steps to quality improvement
14. Tips to Create Your Own Luck
15. Cost of Poor Quality
16. ISO 9001 : 2000 - List of Records
17. Quality Tips for Winning in Interview
18. Quality Maintenance
19. Overall Equipment Efficiency
20. Quality Terms Related to ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
21. What are the AUDIT OBJECTIVES?
22. What is AUDIT PLAN?
23. What is AUDIT TEAM?
24. What are the Responsibilities of LEAD AUDITOR?
25. What are the Responsibilities of AUDITOR?
26. What are the Lead Auditor's Activities in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
27. What are the Auditor's Activities in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quailty Management System?
28. What is Role of Auditee in ISO 9001 : 2000 Audit?
29. What are the Desirable Characteristics of the Documentation in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quailty Management System?
30. What are the Working Documents in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
31. What is the Purpose of an OPENING MEETING in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
32. What is the Glamour behind COLLECTING EVIDENCE?
33. How Become the Top : Think Differently
34. What are the AUDIT OBSERVATIONS ?
35. What it mean by the CLOSING MEETING with AUDITEE ?
36. What are AUDIT DOCUMENTS ?
37. What is the CORRECTIVE ACTION FOLLOW-UP ?
38. What are the DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES of an AUDITOR ?
39. What are the DESIRABLE ABILITIES of an AUDITOR ?
40. Types of Questions to be asked in ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
41. What are MINOR and MAJOR NONCONFORMITIES?
42. Examples of NONCONFORMITIES
43. What are the CONTENTS of NONCOMPLIANCE REPORT?
44. Useful tips for an AUDITOR
45. What is RELATION DIAGRAM in ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System ?
46. A sample check-list for an ADEQUACY AUDIT
47. What is QUALITY and GRADE?
48. QUALITY ASSURANCE : In Detail
49. Angle of QUALITY CONTROL and QUALITY ASSURANCE
50. What is QUALITY MANAGEMENT?
51. What are the EIGHT QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES?
52. A Quality Review on Farrey's Celling Fans !!
53. Online Tutoring For Students
54. Experience Proves What You Are?
55. TQM Concept
56. 11 Fundamental Requirements of TQM : Part - I
57. 11 Fundamental Requiremetns of TQM : Part-II
58. Yes, It is NanoTechnology
59. Mobile Awareness : Please Don't Do
60. New Portable DVD Player - Sony DVP FX720
61. Touch Screen Mobile Phones : ASUS P750
62. The gadget world : Memory Stick : PC exteriors - 1
63. The gadget world : Webcams and Speakers : PC exteriors - 2