Use a handsfree set.
Hold it at the bottom.
Get in the Best Position.
Use a regular phone if possible.
Don't talk too long.
Hazardous areas of use.
Do not use your mobile phone in places where there is a lot of electrical equipment, such as hospitals and aircraft.
Do not bathe with your mobile phone.
Do not let small children talk on your mobile phone for long periods. They are more susceptible than adults.
Mobile Phone Ethics.
Your colleagues may not be as keen on your phone as you are.
Turn off your phone when you are in public places such as movie theatres and cafe.
Make a habit of turning it off? it is good for you too.
Remember the following when using your mobile phone.
Use a hands-free set
Hold it at the bottom
Get in the best position
Use a regular phone if possible
Don’t talk too long
Mobile phones are not suitable for use everywhere
Show consideration to those around you.
The lighter side of ‘Mobile mayhem’ follows...
Related Links :
01. Do You Know About QCFI?
02. QCFI and its Contribution to Quality Circle Movement In INDIA
03. Dr. K. Ishikawa : Founder of Quality Circle
04. History of Early 1950's
05. Services Offered By QCFI
06. Tips to Deal With Interruptions
07. Tips to give Good Feedback
08. Benefits of ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
09. Debatable Points Related to ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
10. Re-Defined : Quality
11. Job Titles in Quality Field
12. Four Absolutes of Quality Management
13. Crosby's 14 steps to quality improvement
14. Tips to Create Your Own Luck
15. Cost of Poor Quality
16. ISO 9001 : 2000 - List of Records
17. Quality Tips for Winning in Interview
18. Quality Maintenance
19. Overall Equipment Efficiency
20. Quality Terms Related to ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
21. What are the AUDIT OBJECTIVES?
22. What is AUDIT PLAN?
23. What is AUDIT TEAM?
24. What are the Responsibilities of LEAD AUDITOR?
25. What are the Responsibilities of AUDITOR?
26. What are the Lead Auditor's Activities in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
27. What are the Auditor's Activities in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quailty Management System?
28. What is Role of Auditee in ISO 9001 : 2000 Audit?
29. What are the Desirable Characteristics of the Documentation in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quailty Management System?
30. What are the Working Documents in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
31. What is the Purpose of an OPENING MEETING in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
32. What is the Glamour behind COLLECTING EVIDENCE?
33. How Become the Top : Think Differently
34. What are the AUDIT OBSERVATIONS ?
35. What it mean by the CLOSING MEETING with AUDITEE ?
36. What are AUDIT DOCUMENTS ?
37. What is the CORRECTIVE ACTION FOLLOW-UP ?
38. What are the DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES of an AUDITOR ?
39. What are the DESIRABLE ABILITIES of an AUDITOR ?
40. Types of Questions to be asked in ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
41. What are MINOR and MAJOR NONCONFORMITIES?
42. Examples of NONCONFORMITIES
43. What are the CONTENTS of NONCOMPLIANCE REPORT?
44. Useful tips for an AUDITOR
45. What is RELATION DIAGRAM in ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System ?
46. A sample check-list for an ADEQUACY AUDIT
47. What is QUALITY and GRADE?
48. QUALITY ASSURANCE : In Detail
49. Angle of QUALITY CONTROL and QUALITY ASSURANCE
50. What is QUALITY MANAGEMENT?
51. What are the EIGHT QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES?
52. A Quality Review on Farrey's Celling Fans !!
53. Online Tutoring For Students
54. Experience Proves What You Are?
55. TQM Concept
56. 11 Fundamental Requirements of TQM : Part - I
57. 11 Fundamental Requiremetns of TQM : Part-II
58. Yes, It is NanoTechnology
59. Mobile Awareness : Please Don't Do
60. New Portable DVD Player - Sony DVP FX720
61. Touch Screen Mobile Phones : ASUS P750
62. The gadget world : Memory Stick : PC exteriors - 1
63. The gadget world : Webcams and Speakers : PC exteriors - 2
64. The gadget world : TV Tuner Card and External Hard Disk : PC exteriors - 3
65. A new cell : ASUS M930
66. A software helps to restore speech in a paralysed man