01. Quality is conformance / compliance to design / specifications / requirements.
02. Quality is that which makes an object what it is.
03. A degree of excellence.
05. Value for money.
06. The best.
07. Degree to which a set of inherent characteristics fulfills requirements (ISO 9001:2000).
08. Fitness for use.
09. The totality of features and characteristics of a product or service that bears on its ability to satisfy given needs.
The new definition of QUALITY could therefore be -
Related Links :
01. Do You Know About QCFI?
02. QCFI and its Contribution to Quality Circle Movement In INDIA
03. Dr. K. Ishikawa : Founder of Quality Circle
04. History of Early 1950's
05. Services Offered By QCFI
06. Tips to Deal With Interruptions
07. Tips to give Good Feedback
08. Benefits of ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
09. Debatable Points Related to ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System