Describing herewith EIGHT QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES :
01. CUSTOMER FOCUS : Organizations depend on their customers, and therefore need to identify and understand their present and future needs in order to be able to meet the customer's requirements and, indeed, to strive to exceed them.
02. LEADERSHIP : Management is not an administration activity; leadership is needed to provide unity of purpose and direction, and to create an environment in which people in the organization become fully involved in achieving the organization's objectives.
03. INVOLVEMENT OF PEOPLE : People's co-operation and involvement allows for their abilities to be fully and effectively used for the organization's benefit.
04. PROCESS APPROACH : In order for the results to be achieved efficiently the resources and activities need to be managed as processes.
05. SYSTEM APPROACH TO MANAGEMENT : Identifying, understanding and managing a system of interrelated processes for achieving objectives contributes to effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
06. CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT : It is a permanent objective of an organization.
07. FACTUAL APPROACH TO DECISION MAKING : Effective decisions are based on the logical and non rational analysis of data and factual information.
08. MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP : Such a relation between the organization and its suppliers will enhance the ability of both organizations to create value.
Related Links :
01. Do You Know About QCFI?
02. QCFI and its Contribution to Quality Circle Movement In INDIA
03. Dr. K. Ishikawa : Founder of Quality Circle
04. History of Early 1950's
05. Services Offered By QCFI
06. Tips to Deal With Interruptions
07. Tips to give Good Feedback
08. Benefits of ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
09. Debatable Points Related to ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
10. Re-Defined : Quality
11. Job Titles in Quality Field
12. Four Absolutes of Quality Management
13. Crosby's 14 steps to quality improvement
14. Tips to Create Your Own Luck
15. Cost of Poor Quality
16. ISO 9001 : 2000 - List of Records
17. Quality Tips for Winning in Interview
18. Quality Maintenance
19. Overall Equipment Efficiency
20. Quality Terms Related to ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
21. What are the AUDIT OBJECTIVES?
22. What is AUDIT PLAN?
23. What is AUDIT TEAM?
24. What are the Responsibilities of LEAD AUDITOR?
25. What are the Responsibilities of AUDITOR?
26. What are the Lead Auditor's Activities in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
27. What are the Auditor's Activities in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quailty Management System?
28. What is Role of Auditee in ISO 9001 : 2000 Audit?
29. What are the Desirable Characteristics of the Documentation in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quailty Management System?
30. What are the Working Documents in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
31. What is the Purpose of an OPENING MEETING in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
32. What is the Glamour behind COLLECTING EVIDENCE?
33. How Become the Top : Think Differently
34. What are the AUDIT OBSERVATIONS ?
35. What it mean by the CLOSING MEETING with AUDITEE ?
36. What are AUDIT DOCUMENTS ?
37. What is the CORRECTIVE ACTION FOLLOW-UP ?
38. What are the DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES of an AUDITOR ?
39. What are the DESIRABLE ABILITIES of an AUDITOR ?
40. Types of Questions to be asked in ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
41. What are MINOR and MAJOR NONCONFORMITIES?
42. Examples of NONCONFORMITIES
43. What are the CONTENTS of NONCOMPLIANCE REPORT?
44. Useful tips for an AUDITOR
45. What is RELATION DIAGRAM in ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System ?
46. A sample check-list for an ADEQUACY AUDIT
47. What is QUALITY and GRADE?
48. QUALITY ASSURANCE : In Detail
49. Angle of QUALITY CONTROL and QUALITY ASSURANCE
50. What is QUALITY MANAGEMENT?
EatonWeb Blog Directory