There are so many issues in the Manufacturing Industry, from material receiving stage to final product delivery stage. In between this work so many people withing the organization doing their work with great efforts and wide responsibility. As we people dealt with engineering, the main function came into existence which is nothing but QUALITY ASSURANCE / QUALITY CONTROL person. Every time he should alert for incoming. process and outgoing quality of that particular product. During their they came across so many quality terms which they use regularly and learnt in colleges. But what happened when 14 years experienced person interviewed with small, tinny and funny question (which are most important and frequently used in the industry)? Yes, I have got this type of experience just 2 days back. I went PUNE for an interview. There is a post for TPM COORDINATOR. I reached at beautiful reception, one person came to me he kept one paper and told me Mr. XXXX is now outside the factory, till he reach here you should solve this paper and he left that place. For a moment I could not understand what is going on. As soon as I read this paper, I just dream for heart attack. I never sense anything at that time because of nuisance questions. Just take a look of it...
- What is tolerance?
- What is least count?
- How many "mm" in One Inch?
- What do you mean by "Quality of Product"?
- Define the term "Productivity" in wide angle?
- How an engineer resolve "Technical Problem"?
- What do you mean by "Mean, Mode, Median"?
- What is the formula to find out "Area of Circle"?
- What is the weight of "1 Liter Water in Kgs"?
- How the electricity generated?
It is truth that EXPERIENCE PROVES WHAT YOU ARE?
So, my dear QUALITY concerned friends please do not go with over confidence for interviewing yourself. Prepare yourself very well with all possible quality terms....next coming post/vacancy would be yours !!! Best Luck for your future !!!
Related Links :
01. Do You Know About QCFI?
02. QCFI and its Contribution to Quality Circle Movement In INDIA
03. Dr. K. Ishikawa : Founder of Quality Circle
04. History of Early 1950's
05. Services Offered By QCFI
06. Tips to Deal With Interruptions
07. Tips to give Good Feedback
08. Benefits of ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
09. Debatable Points Related to ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
10. Re-Defined : Quality
11. Job Titles in Quality Field
12. Four Absolutes of Quality Management
13. Crosby's 14 steps to quality improvement
14. Tips to Create Your Own Luck
15. Cost of Poor Quality
16. ISO 9001 : 2000 - List of Records
17. Quality Tips for Winning in Interview
18. Quality Maintenance
19. Overall Equipment Efficiency
20. Quality Terms Related to ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
21. What are the AUDIT OBJECTIVES?
22. What is AUDIT PLAN?
23. What is AUDIT TEAM?
24. What are the Responsibilities of LEAD AUDITOR?
25. What are the Responsibilities of AUDITOR?
26. What are the Lead Auditor's Activities in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
27. What are the Auditor's Activities in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quailty Management System?
28. What is Role of Auditee in ISO 9001 : 2000 Audit?
29. What are the Desirable Characteristics of the Documentation in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quailty Management System?
30. What are the Working Documents in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
31. What is the Purpose of an OPENING MEETING in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
32. What is the Glamour behind COLLECTING EVIDENCE?
33. How Become the Top : Think Differently
34. What are the AUDIT OBSERVATIONS ?
35. What it mean by the CLOSING MEETING with AUDITEE ?
36. What are AUDIT DOCUMENTS ?
37. What is the CORRECTIVE ACTION FOLLOW-UP ?
38. What are the DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES of an AUDITOR ?
39. What are the DESIRABLE ABILITIES of an AUDITOR ?
40. Types of Questions to be asked in ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
41. What are MINOR and MAJOR NONCONFORMITIES?
42. Examples of NONCONFORMITIES
43. What are the CONTENTS of NONCOMPLIANCE REPORT?
44. Useful tips for an AUDITOR
45. What is RELATION DIAGRAM in ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System ?
46. A sample check-list for an ADEQUACY AUDIT
47. What is QUALITY and GRADE?
48. QUALITY ASSURANCE : In Detail
49. Angle of QUALITY CONTROL and QUALITY ASSURANCE
50. What is QUALITY MANAGEMENT?
51. What are the EIGHT QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES?
52. A Quality Review on Farrey's Celling Fans !!
53. Online Tutoring For Students