The second thing I have noticed is that the phone is big. At 130gms, it makes for a solid weapon; only problem is that it cannot be out of sight. The device anticipates to make an unsightly come out in any pocket.
The ASUS P750 comes across as a gadget and it sure looks tough enough to break a few coconuts.
Also, since it is GPS-enabled. Windows Mobile 6 makes sure that I can access to all my mails, and I can receive MMS and SMS. I can play videos and music, and even write my journal in MS Word. Moreover, I can access to Excel and PowerPoint to make ready my presentations.
The ASUS P750 is a very good and functional stylus makes for a great style statement. Add to that two cameras - including one for video conferencing and you have a complete pacakage to get standard with.
On the contrary, however, the phone is not conductive to single-handed SMSing. And its low centre of gavity. Due to its big touch-screen can make for awkward handling. On the whole, if you are someone who is always on the move, needs to lug around your office on a belt clip, and can open the big data charges, the ASUS P750 is not a bad man.
Just take a look on its hardware :
Processor : 520 MHZ
Screen : 2.6 - inches TFT touch-screen, 240 x 320 pixels
Network : GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G (HSDPA 2100)
Memory : 256 Mb built-in
MicroSD : External Card
Bluetooth : Yes, A2DP v2.0
OS : Windows Mobile 6 Professional
Camera : 3.15 megapixel, Secondary VGA, No Flash
Media : MPEG-4, MP3, WMA, AAC, AAC+, 3GP
GPS : Yes
Battery : Standby - Up to 240 hours
Talktime : Up to 6 hours
Related Links :
01. Do You Know About QCFI?
02. QCFI and its Contribution to Quality Circle Movement In INDIA
03. Dr. K. Ishikawa : Founder of Quality Circle
04. History of Early 1950's
05. Services Offered By QCFI
06. Tips to Deal With Interruptions
07. Tips to give Good Feedback
08. Benefits of ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
09. Debatable Points Related to ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
10. Re-Defined : Quality
11. Job Titles in Quality Field
12. Four Absolutes of Quality Management
13. Crosby's 14 steps to quality improvement
14. Tips to Create Your Own Luck
15. Cost of Poor Quality
16. ISO 9001 : 2000 - List of Records
17. Quality Tips for Winning in Interview
18. Quality Maintenance
19. Overall Equipment Efficiency
20. Quality Terms Related to ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
21. What are the AUDIT OBJECTIVES?
22. What is AUDIT PLAN?
23. What is AUDIT TEAM?
24. What are the Responsibilities of LEAD AUDITOR?
25. What are the Responsibilities of AUDITOR?
26. What are the Lead Auditor's Activities in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
27. What are the Auditor's Activities in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quailty Management System?
28. What is Role of Auditee in ISO 9001 : 2000 Audit?
29. What are the Desirable Characteristics of the Documentation in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quailty Management System?
30. What are the Working Documents in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
31. What is the Purpose of an OPENING MEETING in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
32. What is the Glamour behind COLLECTING EVIDENCE?
33. How Become the Top : Think Differently
34. What are the AUDIT OBSERVATIONS ?
35. What it mean by the CLOSING MEETING with AUDITEE ?
36. What are AUDIT DOCUMENTS ?
37. What is the CORRECTIVE ACTION FOLLOW-UP ?
38. What are the DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES of an AUDITOR ?
39. What are the DESIRABLE ABILITIES of an AUDITOR ?
40. Types of Questions to be asked in ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
41. What are MINOR and MAJOR NONCONFORMITIES?
42. Examples of NONCONFORMITIES
43. What are the CONTENTS of NONCOMPLIANCE REPORT?
44. Useful tips for an AUDITOR
45. What is RELATION DIAGRAM in ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System ?
46. A sample check-list for an ADEQUACY AUDIT
47. What is QUALITY and GRADE?
48. QUALITY ASSURANCE : In Detail
49. Angle of QUALITY CONTROL and QUALITY ASSURANCE
50. What is QUALITY MANAGEMENT?
51. What are the EIGHT QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES?
52. A Quality Review on Farrey's Celling Fans !!
53. Online Tutoring For Students
54. Experience Proves What You Are?
55. TQM Concept
56. 11 Fundamental Requirements of TQM : Part - I
57. 11 Fundamental Requiremetns of TQM : Part-II
58. Yes, It is NanoTechnology
59. Mobile Awareness : Please Don't Do
60. New Portable DVD Player - Sony DVP FX720