Thursday, August 27, 2009
Yeah! Time comes to have a pleasant experience to go for family vacation. Many of us are looking sharp trying to plan their holidays. Yeah! In real sense you called it as a enjoyable period. In fact, there are so many energizing ways to spend your holiday times, as there are so many places to visit and see. If you ask me regarding getting the enjoyable moments then my answer is “family vacations” that I called it as the most exciting vacations. I know, it is very stressful to plan any vacation were many things are connected to it. One bigger question may rise in your mind that you feel to satisfy all your family members; and here the kind of pains starts.
But you need not worry about it because I have found one of the most ways to get ride off the situation. Yeah! The name of way is “karismahotels.com”. It is the solution of all your worries. All you know that family vacations can bring you a lot of enduring beliefs, retentions and envisions. So you need to have answers of all may happen questions. Definitely you have to consider your terminus point that suits your family. Here, the website KarismaHotels.com helps you out to get world’s richest moments with your family at family vacation.
It is the family vacation place where you can enjoy your candlelight dinner with your better half and believed one. Here you can get a radically new concept in Travel and Cuisine known as Gourmet-Inclusive. You can enjoy every precious moment of your life with the help of Karisma’s five signature resorts that includes - El Dorado Royale Spa Resort (adults only), El Dorado Seaside Suites (adults only), Azul Beach (family-friendly) and Azul Blue (family-friendly – opening November 2006) and Hidden Beach Resort (naturalist). I am sure that you need not think about any other destination or location to go for family vacation with your beloved family anywhere else rather Karisma’s wonders.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Sony Ericsson today unveiled two new GreenHeart pioneer products underpinning its ongoing commitment to taking a lead on environmental sustainability by driving green innovation that doesn’t compromise on product design and functionality. The GreenHeart programme launches with two products – the C901 GreenHeart and Naite – plus the MH300 GreenHeart headset. The GreenHeart concept is a key pillar in Sony Ericsson’s revitalised product portfolio strategy that will eventually roll out into the broader portfolio.
Both new GreenHeart phones build on Sony Ericsson’s industry leading ‘green core’, the result of a long standing commitment to eliminate the use of hazardous chemicals from the product design and manufacturing process.
The C901 GreenHeart supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSPA 900/2100. The C901 GreenHeart will be available from Q2, 2009.
Related Links :
01. Do You Know About QCFI?
02. QCFI and its Contribution to Quality Circle Movement In INDIA
03. Dr. K. Ishikawa : Founder of Quality Circle
04. History of Early 1950's
05. Services Offered By QCFI
06. Tips to Deal With Interruptions
07. Tips to give Good Feedback
08. Benefits of ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
09. Debatable Points Related to ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
10. Re-Defined : Quality
11. Job Titles in Quality Field
12. Four Absolutes of Quality Management
13. Crosby's 14 steps to quality improvement
14. Tips to Create Your Own Luck
15. Cost of Poor Quality
16. ISO 9001 : 2000 - List of Records
17. Quality Tips for Winning in Interview
18. Quality Maintenance
19. Overall Equipment Efficiency
20. Quality Terms Related to ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System
21. What are the AUDIT OBJECTIVES?
22. What is AUDIT PLAN?
23. What is AUDIT TEAM?
24. What are the Responsibilities of LEAD AUDITOR?
25. What are the Responsibilities of AUDITOR?
26. What are the Lead Auditor's Activities in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
27. What are the Auditor's Activities in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quailty Management System?
28. What is Role of Auditee in ISO 9001 : 2000 Audit?
29. What are the Desirable Characteristics of the Documentation in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quailty Management System?
30. What are the Working Documents in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
31. What is the Purpose of an OPENING MEETING in ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System?
32. What is the Glamour behind COLLECTING EVIDENCE?
33. How Become the Top : Think Differently
34. What are the AUDIT OBSERVATIONS ?
35. What it mean by the CLOSING MEETING with AUDITEE ?
36. What are AUDIT DOCUMENTS ?
37. What is the CORRECTIVE ACTION FOLLOW-UP ?
38. What are the DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES of an AUDITOR ?
39. What are the DESIRABLE ABILITIES of an AUDITOR ?
40. Types of Questions to be asked in ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
41. What are MINOR and MAJOR NONCONFORMITIES?
42. Examples of NONCONFORMITIES
43. What are the CONTENTS of NONCOMPLIANCE REPORT?
44. Useful tips for an AUDITOR
45. What is RELATION DIAGRAM in ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System ?
46. A sample check-list for an ADEQUACY AUDIT
47. What is QUALITY and GRADE?
48. QUALITY ASSURANCE : In Detail
49. Angle of QUALITY CONTROL and QUALITY ASSURANCE
50. What is QUALITY MANAGEMENT?
51. What are the EIGHT QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES?
52. A Quality Review on Farrey's Celling Fans !!
53. Online Tutoring For Students
54. Experience Proves What You Are?
55. TQM Concept
56. 11 Fundamental Requirements of TQM : Part - I
57. 11 Fundamental Requiremetns of TQM : Part-II
58. Yes, It is NanoTechnology
59. Mobile Awareness : Please Don't Do
60. New Portable DVD Player - Sony DVP FX720
61. Touch Screen Mobile Phones : ASUS P750
62. The gadget world : Memory Stick : PC exteriors - 1
63. The gadget world : Webcams and Speakers : PC exteriors - 2
64. The gadget world : TV Tuner Card and External Hard Disk : PC exteriors - 3
65. A new cell : ASUS M930
66. A software helps to restore speech in a paralysed man
67. Remember the following when using your mobile phone
68. How to prevent your PEN drive from VIRUS
69. Just In Time : Todays Requirement
70. A New Invention in Mobile Sector : Mirco Blog - 1
71. How Micro Blog works? - 2
72. Robot at the service of Old-age Citizens
73. It’s a Modern age of Micro Blogging - 3
74. Technical Terms used in Industry - 1
75. Technical Terms used in Industry - 2
76. Technical Terms used in Industry - 3
77. Technical Terms used in Industry - 4
78. Technical Terms used in Industry - 5
79. Environmental Management System (EMS) - 6
80. Explanation about 5S, 5W, 5W1H and FMEA - 7
81. Gemba Kaizen, Group Technology and Hoshin Kanri (HK) - 8
82. Just In Time (JIT), Kaizen and KANBAN - 9
83. Lean Company, Muda, Mura, Muri and Management Review Meeting (MRM) - 10
84. Nemawashi, Nichijo Kanri (NK), OJT, PA - 11
85. Performance Development and Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle : 12
86. Global Warming - Need To Think
87. Environmental Issues - We have to think over it
88. Depletion of the OZONE LAYER - A Serious Issue
89. Air Pollution : The Big Issue
90. Water Pollution : How we responsible?
91. Mind-reading : A New Chapter of Technology
92. New 7 QC Tools of Quality : Affinity Diagram - QC Tool 1
93. New 7 QC Tools of Quality : The Interrelationship Digraph - QC Tool 2
94. Have You Ever Think about Toxic Chemicals?
95. Thoughts on Nuclear Issues
96. New 7 QC Tools of Quality : Tree Diagram - QC Tool 3
Naite supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900. Naite will be available Q3, 2009.